Warning: You are using an outdated browser! Please update your browser or use one of the supported browsers. Further information
Copy users to another project
In "Members", "Copy users" you can copy users to another project.
- You have to select the project where the users are assigned to be able to copy them to another project.
- To then copy the users displayed, click on "Members" "Copy users"
- Select the users you want to copy into another project in the popup.
- With "user-toggles" you can invert your user selection and therefor mark all users at once.
- If "Send notification" is activated, all users will be notified via e-mail, that the've been added to a new project.
Copy users to project popup
- To select a target project you have to select a client first. Then you'll see all the available projects for this client.
- Now select a target project.
- You now have an overview of all project roles, rooms and their roles. Select the roles you want to add to the selected users in your target project.
- With "Role-toggle" you can select all "Members", "Users" and "Owners" at once.
- Click "Save" to add the users to your target project.